Re: Wrong tools contour

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Nelson A. de Oliveira <naoliv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't know if it's a know issue,
Im sorry, but I find this question a bit annoying. It's a big issue
smack in the middle where you cant miss it. Of course its known.

> but it seems that the contour from
> pencil, paintbrush and rubber are being wrongly drawn on the screen
Yes its know. And I restored it to its usual state(that is also
broken, but less so) a few days ago.

> (using latest git version).
Git is a moving target. It is occasionally broken. If you want to
complain about something in it, its best done in IRC and after
building again to see if it has been fixed already.

--
--Alexia