Re: Developer Boot Camp?

Eric Grivel wrote:
> Which is where my thought of a "boot camp" came in. What if there was a
> group of potential new developers all struggling with the same learning
> curve? Wouldn't it be great if an experienced Gimp developer could lead
> the whole group through a series of exercises, designed to gain
> experience and understanding of the Gimp and Gegl internals.

The new people getting an education on GIMP from some sort of "boot camp" or
Q&A with the developers should write down the information they learn in a
public document. It will help others that are starting out. The information
will be spotty at first but will gradually be filled in to cover most (all?)
areas of GIMP over time as more questions are asked and answered.