combo boxes in osx

Hi

I've just got gimp to compile from git on OSX, I've just noticed that the
combo boxes popup is displaying behind the dialogue panel so they are
hidden.
Thats every combo box.

It can be seen if docked in the toolbox then squeezed to the edge. When
you hit the combo box the options popup is visible at the side behind the
toolbox dialogue.

Does anyone else have this problem on OSX or is it just my ruff compile
setup?

Thanks
Sean