Re: a reset...

On 11/23/10, peter sikking wrote:
> GIMPsters,
>
> just FYI, but to escape out of a backlog of 641 GIMP devlist
> emails waiting for me with ever more not-so-trivial-as-one-thinks
> UI issues waiting for me,
>
> I had to set them all to read, and jump in again.
>
> on a more positive note, in order to get some UI work moving
> for GIMP again, I am in the process of creating (and paying for)
> two internships at my company. These two apprentices will work by
> default on GIMP under my direction.

Hi Peter,

I'm a bit surprised nobody commented so far :)

Is this internship going to deal with what your students came up with
last year and this year at a course on FH Vorarlberg? I mean the
vector layers UI, shapes drawing and some of the selection tools
merge.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org