a reset...

GIMPsters,

just FYI, but to escape out of a backlog of 641 GIMP devlist
emails waiting for me with ever more not-so-trivial-as-one-thinks
UI issues waiting for me,

I had to set them all to read, and jump in again.

on a more positive note, in order to get some UI work moving
for GIMP again, I am in the process of creating (and paying for)
two internships at my company. These two apprentices will work by
default on GIMP under my direction.

     --ps

             man + machine interface works

         http://blog.mmiworks.net: on interaction architecture