Hello from an Inkscape filters developer !

Just to say Hi and tell that I would be interested to discuss and contribute to the Gimp/Inkscape synchronization. I develop Inkscape SVG filters from the beginning of Inkscape 0.47 development cycle and I asked me for example if some exchanges between filters data could be possible between the two programs in the future, or if someone would be interested to discuss about what could be done in this area.

Kind regards,
ivan