Re: What are the long-term plans (if any) for OS X?

On 06/24/2010 05:57 PM, Stephen wrote:
> On Jun 23, 2010, at 8:16 AM, Martin Nordholts wrote:
>>
>> I think a good first step would be to port Seashore Mac OS adaptations
>> to upstream GIMP.
>>

> I'm not quite sure what you mean by porting Seashore adaptations to GIMP. As some background, Seashore has an entirely custom-build Cocoa UI, as well as Cocoa file I/O code. It would only make sense to port these adaptations to GIMP if there was a separate branch that removed the current GTK+ UI and replaced it with a Cocoa one, unless your referring to something else :)

What I meant was: There surely have been other adaptations to the forked
GIMP codebase to play more nicely with Mac OS X? If so, it would be nice
to get that into git master if it's generally useful.

  / Martin

--

My GIMP Blog:
http://www.chromecode.com/