Re: What are the long-term plans (if any) for OS X?

On Jun 23, 2010, at 8:16 AM, Martin Nordholts wrote:

> I think a good first step would be to port Seashore Mac OS adaptations
> to upstream GIMP.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by porting Seashore adaptations to GIMP. As some background, Seashore has an entirely custom-build Cocoa UI, as well as Cocoa file I/O code. It would only make sense to port these adaptations to GIMP if there was a separate branch that removed the current GTK+ UI and replaced it with a Cocoa one, unless your referring to something else :)

-Stephen