Re: GIMP T-shirts in our online store [reminder]

On 07.06.2010 17:16, Ismael Barros² wrote:

> We frankly believe the T-shirt looks good, and we're sure it would
> have some more success among many loyal Gimp users with some more
> exposure. In example, publishing the link we asked for time ago in
> http://www.gimp.org/about/merchandise.html would help a lot.
> Currently, all the organizations we work with have us linked from
> their website, and it indeed helps to boost our sales and consequently
> their donations, so everybody wins.

We're currently unable to update the website (if you have a look at the
index page, even the release announcements aren't up to date).

Until this is resolved, we won't be able to add, edit or remove anything
to, on or from www.gimp.org.

Regards,
Michael

--