Re: GSoc - Brush Selector Widget

when you talk, I guess you have to diffenriate the brish list in any
tool option and the brush window.
many thing you describe can be used in the first way. THis is somewhat a
pity, since :
- it is boring to have hundreds of window open
- since the brush options have been enhanced, the use of the window will
be less important

> Therefore, there are these many places to choose a brush: Brush
> Selector, Tool Options, and Brush Editor.

so i guess Dbl-click or availability to modify a brush , create new
brush might be cool from within the brush drop-down.

pygmee