Calling a function from a custom module

Thanks for the reply.

I tried importing the 'fout' function explicitly; it worked.

from ofstream import fout

worked just fine. No problems. I still have an issue using the 'fout'
function though. I know its not a problem with the code within the function;
I've tried copying the fout function code and placing it within my module
directly- that works fine.

The only error info I get is:

"Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<input>", line 1, in <module>
RuntimeError: execution error"

which really isnt much to work with- this is what makes PyGimp debugging so
frustrating. When you're working with .NET, Flash or even C/C++, your compiler
/ interpreter at least gives you some insight into your problem with its error
messages. PyGimp won't even give me a line number >.<

Anyways, any help is much appreciated. Thanks heaps every1.

Cheers,
      Jay.

--
Jason S. (via www.gimpusers.com)