Re: Another idea for GSoC: "Plugin mixer"

I applied with one proposal and discussed it on the mailing list
(https://lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/lists/gimp-developer/2010-April/024552.html).
The issue with that proposal is that there is no easy way to retrieve
the default values of the plugins. It might be possible in the future
(by changing PDB). I could implement the idea without having a "sure"
way of getting the default values or I could work on another project
(second project proposed through email).

I understand if its impossible to change idea now and I would
appreciate it if you could do that.

Thanks,
Avgoustinos