Re: Windows snapshot of 2.7 - possible?

Oleg:
I d/l'd from Deposit Files and on first run got a missing DLL error on
libintl-8.dll
Turns out I already had a copy of this as part of install of plugin
Filter Factory Converter.

I renamed this plugin to make it bypassed in GIMP plugin but got same
error on next run of GIMP 2.7.1
Then copied to GIMP\bin (same folder containing gimp-2.7.exe)

Gimp 2.7.1 now runs successfully WinXP SP3 :-)
I haven't yet walked through the changes noted here:
http://www.gimp.org/release-notes/gimp-2.7.html

Note to download all three files from Deposit Files (using free download
takes quite sometime with waits of 17 minutes between each RAR file)

I don't know whether this will help anyone else or not but I copied all
three archive files to my Google Docs to folder [myShares]. Anyone who
wants to d/l any of the files can get them from this link:
<http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BxZZowwJ_Hv-MzA0NTRlNWQtMTUyOC00MTE1LWE1Y2QtNTcyMTg2NDJjZWVj&hl=en>

I also put libintl-8.dll in same folder in case anyone else has same
problem and doesn't have or want to get FilterFactory (available on
Photocomix site)

Oleg: Google Documents now allows 1 GB limit per gmail account and
AFAICT is easier for uploaders than any of the file-sharing sites in
case you wind building another version. Note: it seems that you have
allow world read and edit capababilities - hence ability to delete - to
allow others to download files per the link Google will give you. :-(

Thanks very much!