Re: incomprehensible behavior with the git version

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 12:12 PM, Olivier <olecarme@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Since the problem finally occurs on the same machine, but with  two
> different users, it must be a matter of personal GIMP environment. I'm
> searching in this direction.

I had once very "interesting" bugs that only happened to me because of
my personal settings - and this was because of the enviroment
variables such as the PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Apparantly, in my case
the problem was that because of these variables, the wrong versions of
some of the libraries where loaded since I had two installations of
Gtk in different places, and I wanted to load the one which was newer
and was in a differet location.
Try checking what Omari suggested - maybe you are indeed loading
different versions of the libraries in the different users, because of
some enviroment variables.
--
LightningIsMyName