Re: dynamic plugin menu

LightningIsMyName wrote:

Thanks a lot for your help!

With a just a little of refactoring I've managed to let the plugin be
launched at startup as an extension,
and handling procedures as temps. Works great and I could dynamically
change the menu items after a procedure
has been executed.

The only "problem" - the plugin has to be damn clean since it will live
as long as gimp does.