Re: 2.8 schedule, donations and krita

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:59:13 +0200
Alexia Death <alexiadeath@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Another thing that developers should at least try to use is screen
> calibration hardware and color managed process. I personally have
> never done this bacause of the cost of owning one of the spider
> devices.

I'm not exactly a contributing developer, but I do have access to a Spider and calibrated screens. Are there outstanding issues regarding colour management? I might be able to provide some help here.

More significantly it was mentioned elsewhere that the wiki needed "managing". What does this entail? Keeping a watchful eye on new entries? Checking spelling? Validating new users?

I make good use of gimp and would like to put back in some way, but I'm aware that it's easy for an inexperienced developer to be a burden on the others, rather than helpful. Since I'm unlikely to find the time to develop the C skills needed to usefully contribute code, I'm looking for other ways that I can help.

--
Jon Senior <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>