Re: RE : RE : Drawable copying / manipulation in plugin development

On Sat, 2010-01-09 at 09:24 -0500, François Gingras wrote:
> I'll use a Script-Fu script if it's easier, but I really have no clue
> as to which operations would help me do this (i.e. having multiples
> copies of my image / layer, and merging them back together)... Would
> you have any suggestions?

Well, how would you do this in the GIMP user interface? Probably by
creating a few copies of the original layer, then transforming them and
in the end merge the layers back together. Just try to get your result
and take notes about what you are doing. Your script should then do the
same steps.

And please keep the discussion on the mailing-list instead of replying
to me in private mail. Thanks.

Sven