config -> display dependency

Hi Martin,

I've found your last commit message quite confusing and so is the FIXME
that you added to gimpdisplayconfig.c. I'd very much welcome if such
texts would not be added to the code without prior discussion here.

Your comment states:

/* FIXME: If we can get rid of this dependency to the display module,
 * we will greatly improve the module dependencies in the core, see
 * devel-docs/gimp-module-dependencies.svg. In particular, we will get
 * rid of the (transitive) dependency from the core to the UI code
 */
#include "display/display-enums.h"
#include "display/gimpdisplayoptions.h"

This is quite misleading though, as there is no dependency from the core
to the UI code. The two files from app/display that are included here
could as well be moved to app/config. If you look at them, you will see
that the two files hold nothing but settings. This is config code, it's
just very closely related to the display module as it deals with display
configuration that needs to be stored in the gimprc. It's just for
clarity that these files live in the app/display module. If this leads
to confusion, we can certainly discuss to move the files.

If you don't mind, I would like to remove the misleading comment that
you added. There is nothing that needs to be fixed here. Except perhaps
for the gimp-module-dependencies.svg graphics. I guess I am
misunderstanding the purpose of this graphics, but it does not make
sense for me and as such it is certainly not helpful for potential
contributors. Perhaps we can try to change the graphics so that it helps
people who are new to the GIMP code to understand it better?

Sven