Re: "Artistic" extensions to Gimp with (Wacom) drawing pad

On Mon, 2009-11-30 at 10:38 +0200, Alexia Death wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 8:38 AM, Olivier <olecarme@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Of course! But since I'm writing a book about GIMP, I'm trying to get as
> > close as possible to what will be finally published. When speaking about
> > documentation, I was thinking to the NEWS file.
>
> Interesting point. When I was merging the dynamics branch nobody
> remembered the News file. Perhaps it should be updated retroactively.

The NEWS file is updated before a release, not necessarily at the time
when new features are added. So there is nothing retroactive about
updating it now. But please go ahead and add whatever you think should
be there. We will review it before the next release anyway.

Sven