Re: Would single-window fix usability nightmares?

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 12:50 PM, peter sikking <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> what we can do is be much more concrete on www.gimp.org and
> say on the home page: "Help wanted". This is eerily close
> to job openings at companies, but that is what we have.

I actually like this idea. It would be awesome if we could link this
from bugzilla somehow. Since we share it with GNOME project, being
able to this is unlikely but a bug tracker is the best place to have
contact with someone who would be willing, due to need and able by
merit of having found the bugzilla in first place to contribute.

--
--Alexia