Re: Invoking custom Gimp module from Web (Apache)

I haven't tried mod_wsgi yet, so I'm doing it using mod_python.
(I don't see a compelling reason to dump mod_python yet, not
to mention the learning curve and potential time-cost to convert
my scripts from mod_py to mod_wsgi - I don't really know if there
are any, just guessing here...)

Invoking GIMP from mod_python works Ok, but it is quite slow.
1 round-trip request - from the client page requesting the Gimp stuff
until the server gets back to the client with the response page
is quite long - about 10-15 sec - and most (ALL?) of the time is spent
on the Gimp side, NOT the apache/mod_py side.
So obviously this is not a speed demon, as Gimp was not
designed to serve web requests. But speed problem aside,
it does work.  ... it just needs 'veeery' patient users :)

Anyway, good luck on your side, I think you'll have no big problem
making this work,
vio