Re: PyGimp on Windows XP

So, I found this
http://www.gimpusers.com/tutorials/install-python-for-gimp-2-6-windows.html
and think I am going to get things working.  It turns out that even though the GIMP installer will let me intall Python as long as PyGTK is installed, it also needs PyCairo and PyGObject to actually work.  And the confirmation that it is working is a Python-Fu menu item with an option to launch a console under Filters.