Rod selection, color selection and bucket with an option for alpha channel

I created a monochromatic filling on a single level with alpha channel,
I blurred the edges and then I wanted to select and change the color
before the fuzzy, I tried to select in every way not only blurred but
was read all the color. .. it would be useful for selecting and
recognize the alpha channel!