Remove zoom tool...

I wanted to ask if "removing" the zoom tool, from the toolbox to some new place(for the new UI)
was something you devs plan to do, if you didn't hear this before, i find the zoom tool not
usefull, as is better a single button(+,-) in some part of the GIMP window, because clicking
2 times in order to zoom in or out(and therefore, changing from zoom in to zoom out, would require
a lot effort) for something that can be more easy to do, i find myself afected my workflow when i'm
doing some photomanipulation.

¡Crea carpetas para todos tus correos! ¡Espacio ILIMITADO con el nuevo Hotmail!