Panels disappearing when changing workspace

Hello all,
	I'm using the latest svn version of The GIMP and since 2.7 branch I'm facing a problem within XFCE4 DE I'm using. What happens is that when I have one or several images opened and I switch to a different workspace/desktop the toolbox and all other panels (layers, infobox, etc), apart from the image window itself, disappear.
	Am I missing something?
I should admit I didn't checked bugzilla to see if there's anything opened yet, but will open one if it's a misbehaviour.

Best Regards,

--
Matteo 'Peach' Pescarin