Gimp internal loop

Hi,

I want two persons to work on the "same" image at the same time but on different pc.

Since my last post ("tile update" on Thursday 30 July), I have had some results. One person can open Gimp, start to draw and the changes are sent to multiple pc (by multicast) and showed. This is very helpful for people who want to project a huge image on a huge screen by multiple projectors (multipexed).

The next step is to connect to gimp (or more) together.

Does anybody know where is the principal loop of gimp? (I mean where gimp is waiting for an event)

Thanks,

Radhwan