Re: New color mode

Hi,

I'm sorry that I didn't find the right terms...

I meant the modes that are used to mix colors with layers and brush
like Normal, Dissolve, Multiply, Divide etc...

For instance: Place a high green and a high red area on a canvas. Then
mix them together with a brush set to like 45% Opacity. The mid blend
will be very dull. I want to create an alternative where the blend is
more a combination of color, value and normal where the blend keeps
some more of it's vividness.
I think I have to experiment with this a lot to find the correct
algorithms for it... sometimes I want it to prefer a warm path and
sometimes a cold. I think this mode could mimic the real life oil- and
watercolors a little bit better if I get it right.

--
Emil