GAP Encoding

Hello,

I've been working my way through explaining GAP's video encoding
feature and stumbled across something that I couldn't find any obvious
documentation to (or figure out on my via trial and error). Basically,
I'd like to know the difference between the SINGLEFRAMES and RAWFRAMES
encoder options. The names seem to indicate that RAWFRAMES doesn't
compress frame data, but if you set your output format to JPEG, the
compression window appears and the encoder happily compresses each
frame just as if you'd chosen SINGLEFRAMES.

If anyone could shed some light on this topic, I'd be very grateful.

Take care.

  -Fweeb