Re: Drawing a line in a GIMP plugin

On Sun, 2009-05-31 at 08:40 +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-05-30 at 20:47 -0400, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> > I'm sorry, I'm developing a C plugin (tried Scheme first and it was DOG
> > slow).  Is there a C equivalent?  All I'm seeing is
> > gimp-paintbrush-register.
>
> http://developer.gimp.org/api/2.0/libgimp/index.html

Actually, you may find it more convenient to make sure that the GIMP API
reference manual is installed locally and then use devhelp to access it.
devhelp provides search functionality and many editors (such as emacs
for example) integrate it so that you can easily get to the
documentation from your source code.

On a Debian or Ubuntu system you would install the packages devhelp and
libgimp2.0-doc.

Sven

PS: I am somewhat surprised that this needs to be explained on a
developer list, but perhaps it is good to post an explanation like this
to the mailing-list from time to time so that the search engines pick it
up...