Re: [wish] center on focused area on zoom out

On Friday, May 15, 2009, 21:38:04, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Keeping the pixel under the mouse cursor fixed has the advantage that> the behavior for zooming in and out is consistent. If you zoom out too> far, you can easily zoom back in without loosing the area of interest. I> think that clearly outweights the lack of context you may get.
I by far prefer the behaviour of PSP - the closer to the edge of imageyou zoom, the more the viewport moves in that direction. Makes itreally easy (and fast) to move around the image by just rolling thewheel up and down (which zooms in and out in PSP, regardless of theselected tool).
-- < Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >
Authority tends to assign jobs to those least able to do them.       -- Cornuelle's Law
_______________________________________________Gimp-developer mailing listGimp-developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer