Re: [wish] when pasting without any reference use mouse cursor position

On Friday 15 May 2009 21:52:01 Sven Neumann wrote:

> And I refuse to discuss such changes with someone who
> completely disrespects this effort and calls the placement random.

Surely it is your call, for me it is odd though that using
word "random" is taken as offense and being just a user of gimp is
treated as disrespect to developers -- it is not and it was not. But
of course you can feel it that way.
  No irony/offense of any kind was intended previously and now. What I
have in mind is improving productivity of software I use, in those
talks, Gimp.

Cheers,