Re: [wish] alignment rotation

2009/5/14 Maciej Pilichowski <bluedzins@xxxxx>:> On Thursday 14 May 2009 15:26:46 Jeffrey Brent McBeth wrote:>>> I've always just used the measure tool to tell me what the angle is>> and rotate by that angle.  I'm sure your suggestion would make it>> faster, but not by much.>> I think it would be much straightforward (less thinking) -- "I want to> make the line from here to there horizontal/vertical; end".>> In comparison -- you have to make the same steps, but additionally you> have to select another tool and type in the values you see on the> screen.>> One rotation per day, ok, but ~100 rotations a day, it is significant> boost, because it means ~500 keystrokes less (and less focus, you> have to pay attention each time you type the values). So, I think you> would be less tired with the tool as I proposed after working with> the images.
What if the going into the rotation tool from the measure tool set thedefault rotation? Then you could do shift-M, drag the line, shift-R,then confirm. Don't know how learnable this would be, though.