Re: Should we add the option to use brush dynamics from the PDB?

Hi Theodore,

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 8:00 PM, Theodore Imre <blurymind@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> gimp is not a good choise for digital painting because it doesnt have a
> blending tool. Paint tool sai in the respect is far superior because its
> brush engine is much more advanced for smooth blending
Please keep your replies on topic.

This thread is about improving the plugin API to the painting system
of GIMP (which is not, anyway, a program for digital painting, but a
'Image Manipulation Program'; naturally tools designed for digital
painting, Like MyPaint or Krita, will be better for digital painting.)

As Paint Tool Sai is also not open-source, it definitely has no
relevance to this thread, unless it also possesses a programming API
for plugins or scripts to non-interactively paint which solves this
same problem, and which you will describe.

David