Should we add the option to use brush dynamics from the PDB?

Hello,

Gimp 2.6 allows to use brush dynamics to control opacity, size, hard and color.
These features greatly increase the drawing capabilities of gimp, and many
users find them very useful.
However, we don't have any way to access these from inside the PDB...

I think that it would be nice to be able to access these using the PDB, however
I'm not sure about the right method:
Do we want to allow the user to specify velocity, and pressure for each coord,
or should we use the "emulate brush dynamics" feature (the same one we have in
the libart stroking)? Personally, I believe that the "emulate brush dynamics"
is the right method.

I'm willing to try to write a patch to add this for gimp-paintbrush,
gimp-airbrush, etc.

~LightningIsMyName