Re: Best way to run task at startup?

> Von: Frank de Lange <gimp-f@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I'm looking for the best/easiest/most reliable way to run a task at Gimp
> startup. The idea is to run the task once Gimp is up and running, with
> all windows rendered and ready. The task at hand is this one:

> [ HOWTO: autohide GIMP dock windows using gnome panel ]

Does the author of this thread know about the uses of the Tab key in GIMP or the window-management utility devilspie? I would have expected both of these options to be mentioned at least.

Michael
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a