Re: An Early GSoC Purpose: Better nonlinear resampler for GEGL

Nicolas,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I'm a graduated student(Grade 1) majored in image processing and very
interested in algorithms related to this field. I have prepared for
this program (learning GEGL's code, searching papers on resampling
algorithm, reading related code of matlab image processing toolbox,
etc.)for days but it was so unfortunate.

It must be very helpful for me if you could suggest an idea which
request familiar with image filtering algorithms. :)

Thanks,
Jenny