An Early GSoC Purpose: Better nonlinear resampler for GEGL

Hello Jenny:

Thank you very much for your interest in this project.

You unfortunately picked the one project for which I have someone in
mind already. (This proves your good taste!)

I am double checking with this student that he wants this project as a
GSoC. If so, he'll be my first choice for a variety of reasons, the
main one being that he is working with me right now on "nohalo level
1," hence would be able to jump right into "nohalo level 2" and
"snohalo level 1 and 2."

I'll let you know ASAP whether you should look "elsewhere."

(Note: all my other GSoC suggestions are "wide open" at this point.)

Nicolas Robidoux
Laurentian University