Re: Artificial limitation to script fu ?

Hi,

On Mon, 2009-01-12 at 12:52 +0000, Alchemie foto\grafiche wrote:
> I believe there are some "artificial" limitation to the potential of
> script fu, derived by the exigence to "categorize " the scripts in 2
> main categories:
> "Previous toolbox-scripts" that create a new imagine
> "imagine script" that should modify the active imagine

There is no such distinction built into Script-Fu.

> But now ,after Gimp 2.4 i cannot imagine any reason to maintain such "artificial" distinction.
>
> "artificial" because a script may do both and more

If you actually look at the code, you will notice that these are the
same scripts registering in two locations. There is no artificial
distinction being made here. This is fully intentional. To be honest, I
don't understand the point you are trying to make.

Sven