is this option hidden somewhere, or it is not implemented ? (related to dock windows)

During the translation process I came across this tooltip:
===
When enabled, dock windows (the toolbox and palettes) are set to be
transient to the active image window. Most window managers will keep
the dock windows above the image window then, but it may also have
other effects.
===
I wanted to check my translation on the real thing, but I also want to
see this to see this option in action (sounds good to me). But I don't
know where that option is.

Is this implemented ?
(Win32 here)

Cristi