Re: Using GIMP from my own program

So ..., I think a couple of things are not clear to me about gimp,

if plugins communicate with the core of gimp thought a pipe, I

should be able to create a plugin to do what i want, even

call other plugins, but could that plugin be executed from outside

the core ?, even so it is necesary that gimp is running before

doing it ? are the core and gui strict releated, i mean are the same

thing? can the gui be down, and the core working ?

In other words, is it possible in any way to use gimp for

automatic image processing/generating, because GEGL its very

promissing but gimp is fully charged with plugins and tools,

and It sould be very nice to use all that power for automatic

process.

Pablo