Re: Proposed usabillity enhancement for PNG handling

Sven Neumann
> Subject: Re:  Proposed usabillity
> enhancement for PNG

> That's not true. The current background color is used.
> So if you want
> the background to be white, then you should set your
> background color to
> white.

No. maybe "should" but does not for me

My background color is as default white and i seldom change that
but all my png if converted to jpg get a black background

and anyway if was that the reason the color will be not always black ,since there are millions of other possible BG colors

But result never change : png transparency become in jpg is always black , never yellow green or red,and more relevant  never white

this at least on my gimp 2.6.1 with windows xp.

PS in my previous post title went missed , sorry

      Scopri il blog di Yahoo! Mail:
Trucchi, novità e scrivi la tua opinione.
http://www.ymailblogit.com/blog