ANNOUNCE: Gimp User Manual 2.4.2 released

Hi!

A new release of the user manual for GIMP 2.4 is available:

* Quickreference translations and improvements: Italian, Swedish,
  Norwegian, Russian

* Spelling fixes new content for: German, French, Italian,
  Norwegian, Korean, Russian, English

The source files of gimp-help-2.4.2 can be downloaded from
ftp://ftp.gimp.org. Like the previous release, we optimized the
screen-shots to get a much smaller release tarball.

Note though, that this release is the last user manual release for GIMP
2.4. The next planned release will contain documentation for GIMP 2.6.

Users should wait until this release has been packaged in a pre-compiled
form for their platform. Find more information about our goals and how
you can help at http://docs.gimp.org.

Thanks to everyone who contributed, esp.:
Andreas Dvorak, Peter Sikking, Roman Frołow, Данил
Ильиных, Kasper Hviid, Julien Hardelin, Marco Ciampa, Jean-Pierre
Litzler, Mr. Dust, Ulf-D. Ehlert, Alessandro Falappa, Kolbjørn
Stuestøl, Vitaly Lomov, Alexandre Prokoudine, Axel Wernicke, Daniel
Nylander, Žygimantas Beručka, Liam Quin, Bruce Cowan, Delphine Ménard

Happy GIMPing!
--
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de