Re: The toolbox Wilber problem

Thanks for the info regarding this gimprc option.  I disagree that the
Appearance section of Preferences->Toolbox is cluttered, given that
there are only 3 items there.  If I were to write a patch and send it to
you, to add the (toobox-wilber [yes|no]) gimprc option to that section
of Preferences, is this a feature you would consider adding?

Bill

--
The second mouse gets the cheese.