translation related - who's right ?

I have this string in the .pot file:Add Sample Point
Some other translations use this:(fr)Ajouter un point d'échantillonnage(it)Aggiungi punto di campionamento
Not 100% sure, but it appears that these translations correspond towhat in English would be „Add Sampling Point”.
Because I don't know where this string is in practice, my question iswho's right, I mean I like to know what is the right version I shouldfollow for my translation (Romanian).
There are also a few other similar strings with same dilema for me:Remove Sample PointMove Sample Point
Cristi_______________________________________________Gimp-developer mailing listGimp-developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer