Re: improving the tutorials - let's rock!

--

I think some indication of which version of gimp any particular guide is
written for is nearly essential at this stage in view of the major

Older doc should probably have something added in a conspicuous place
indicating either what version it related to (if that can be determined
precisely) or a warning that it may be out of date and some features may
have changed/moved/disappeared.

Good idea, Liam.

/gg