Re: Gimp Customizable Toolbar

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 7:34 PM, Sven Neumann <sven@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In my opinion this is useless as long as it is not configurable by the
> user.

Just having undo/redo available with a single click is already a great
help, but yes, configurability should of course be the goal, that
patch is just a first step.

> And editing XML files doesn't count as being configurable by the user.

It is still a lot better then having no toolbar at all.

> No, there isn't. I dount that this would be implementable at all, at
> least not without changes in GTK+.

Seems to be a simple matter of changing  gimp_ui_manager_entry_load()
in app/widgets/gimpuimanager.c:690 and adding another Folders entry to
the preferences.

Blog:     http://grumbel.blogspot.com/
JabberID: xmpp:grumbel@xxxxxxxxxx
ICQ:      59461927