Re: ‘no image’ window: progress...

Hi Peter,

On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 20:58 +0100, peter sikking wrote:

> check it out when you have the chance.

As you can see from the responses to your mail, there are quite a few
trolls on this list who aren't even willing to try the new stuff.
Otherwise we wouldn't have gotten so many responses that are obviously
based on wrong assumptions and that clearly show that people have not
followed your invitation to try the stuff in SVN.

I suggest that we keep working on it some more and try to make sure that
it works well on all platforms. Then we will do a 2.5.0 development
release and that should give us the feedback we need for further
improvements.

Sven