Re: Layer Groups

I apologize that I did not make this fully clear when I sent this to the list.  I have had people ask questions about the usablity of this script.  This script is ugly and cumbersome.  It is not made to be very robust and it does little error checking.  It is clunky and not designed to be integrated into a release of The Gimp.  It's only purpose is for people who, in the interim where native layer groups are not available, need this functionality or that it would greatly speed their graphics process.  I do not mean for this to become a full-featured solution.

-Joseph