Re: GSoC: adjustment layers

Ruben Vermeersch <ruben@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  A GSoC would free me from the proverbial "burger flipping", no better
>  way to do it than to help implementing a much requested feature in the
>  GIMP.

Maybe you were trying to make a joke, but this line does not suggest
a very high level of enthusiasm.  Since one of the main things we are
trying to avoid is to pick people who will get started and then quit in
the middle because it's too hard to do this kind of work during the
summer, this makes it hard to pay attention to the rest of the
message.

Best wishes,

  -- Bill