Re: gsoc project

Bill ,
like Sven said, my idea is directed towards scientific image processing, but I think this doesn`t mean only few people would use it, maybe this could help gimp developer`s too, for example.

Sven,
I understand your point, and agree with most things that you said.

Ingo,
it really would be much less work, but the work would not be only doing a GUI for imageJ. the advantage of doing it on The Gimp is that The Gimp is a much bigger project, than imageJ and it could have those interesting tools.

Well, If you change your mind and decide to go ahead with this, or any similar idea, please contact me, i am disposed to talk.

thank you for your attention, again